zaterdag 6 april 2013

Fabric Market in Delft



Today was a beautiful sunny (and windy) day. The perfect day to visit the fabric market in Delft with a friend. This market is set up by the 'Stoffenbeurs'. Every season they visit different cities. If it's close by, I always enjoy going there. Since today they visited my hometown I had to stop by. It is so nice to see and touch all the different kinds of fabric and imagine what you would create with it..
I didn't allow myself to buy anything since I already have so many (sewing) projects waiting to be finished. Or to even start on.
We did hunt down the perfect shiny black fabric so my friend can make hooded capes for her society board. And it was only €2,- per meter! Perfect since she's only planning to use them once ;)

What's a market day without some lunch? Even though it was sunny we decided to go inside our trusty Bagels&Beans to have some bagels and an ice coffee/hot chocolate.

More photos after the break!











Perfect start of my weekend, enjoy yours!

Bye bye


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Jeeej, haha gevonden :) Ik was hier oook, heb hele nice goedkope tricot kunnen scoren voor een nieuwe maxi skirt. Vaak mis ik deze markten omdat ik dan net naar mijn ouders ben ofzo, maar nu heerlijk in het zonnetje rondgelopen! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha nice!
      ah ik heb je helemaal niet gezien!
      oeh dat is een goed project :) ben benieuwd! Ja, je moet ze soms even goed in de gaten houden ;)

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi, Anne:) The market looks so nice. I like to going fabric market in Seoul and I always have fun there. I'm happy you also had good time with your friend^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Miae! I want to go to the fabric market in Seoul with you one day :) We will have a good time!

      Verwijderen
  3. Wat ontzettend leuk zeg! Ziet er echt heel gezellig uit! Nog een fijne zondag :)!

    Als je het leuk vind, ik organiseer vandaag een linkparty op mijn blog! Dit houdt in dat je reclame mag maken voor de 3 leukste artikelen die je afgelopen week geschreven hebt inclusief een foto en link naar je blog! Tof toch :)!? Zou het leuk vinden als je mee zou doen!

    Liefs van Rosie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hoi! Bedankt voor je reactie en uitnodiging! Ben nu te laat, maar het ziet er leuk uit! Volgende keer doe ik mee :)

      Xx

      Verwijderen
  4. Aah wat leuk! En natuurlijk lunchen bij de B&B, dat verbaast me niets ;)
    Binnenkort maandag Noordermarkt? Dan ben ik altijd vrij!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha I know.. maar ik wil deze lente/zomer wel echt meer lunchplekken ontdekken! Is ook handig voor een nieuwe post ;) haha
      Oehh dat is handig! Ik stuur nog een berichtje :)

      Verwijderen
  5. Oh I love wandering around fabric stores and seeing all the pretty patterns and imagine dresses. Also, love Bagels & Beans. They make me happy every time I visit :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Lots of dresses ♥.♥
      haha yes! I don't know what it is, but the place really makes you happy!

      Verwijderen
  6. Oh, WOW! I am drooling over these beautiful textiles!! Since I'm learning to sew, pretty fabrics always grab my attention. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik vind het zo heerlijke om de stoffenmarkt te bezoeken!
    Alles aaien en aanraken.
    Geeft vaak ook heel veel inspiratie :)


    XO
    www.bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

ShareThis