dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Sneak peek ~ new products

One of the reasons I haven't been blogging for a while is because I have been working on new products for my brand tiny purple treehouse. At the moment I only sell 3D-printed jewelry, but I'm planning on adding some new (handmade) products!
I'm super excited about this, but the process is taking such a long time.. All products are still in testing- and adjusting fase so that's why I haven't blogged about them.



So for now I won't show (or tell) more than these photos. I don't want to make promises I'm not sure I can keep ;) sometimes I talk to much anyway hehe

Another thing that has been keeping me busy is an elective course for school. Well obviously I have more, but this one I'm really enjoying. In this course I learn how to build websites through html, css and jquery. Actually not a website, but a portfolio. Since I'm studying architecture, most students make a portfolio about their design projects and skills. The teachers however were fine with me making a portfolio for my tiny purple treehouse products! If I can do it (not making a promise here), I can maybe even build a webshop or something similar.
Isn't that great? I can make something I was planning on making anyway, plus I get guidance and credit!
ahh.. I love college..
(as long as I don't think about the scary courses -.-")

Bye bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

ShareThis